Make SIGHPC part of your online presence.
SIGHPC isn't just a group ... it's your group. And we want to help you tell the
world you're a member. By displaying the SIGHPC badge as part of your online
presence (your home page, social profiles, and so on) you'll not only be
telling the world you're a member of a unique community, you'll also be playing
a key role in the future success of SIGHPC by spreading the word.
But everyone has a boss, and ours (the ACM) wants to be sure you follow a few
rules. So give those a quick read, and then click the download link at the bottom
of this page.
SIGHPC permits individuals to display the Badge on your business cards,
letterhead stationery, resume, website, and social media outlets to indicate
that you are an individual member in good standing of SIGHPC and support the
goals of the organization.
Your use of the Badge is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- You must be a member in good standing of SIGHPC in order to display the
- You must use the Badge for personal, non-commercial purposes.
- The Badge may not be used in any commercial manner or in any advertisement.
- You must avoid using the Badge in any way that suggests any type of
approval, sponsorship or endorsement by SIGHPC or the ACM.
- The Badge should not be the most distinctive or prominent feature of the
print or online page where it is displayed.
- You may not display the Badge on any website that contains or displays adult
content, or otherwise violates applicable law or stated ACM or SIGHPC
- You may not display the Badge in a manner that is in ACM's sole
opinion misleading, defamatory, infringing, libelous, disparaging, obscene,
or otherwise objectionable to ACM or SIGHPC.
- You must keep sufficient space around the Badge so that it is clean and
- You can resize the Badge to fit on your materials and/or website as long
as you maintain the aspect ratio of the logo. You may not change the aspect
ratio or colors of the Badge in any way.
- You may not combine the Badge with your own name or mark or generic terms.