The SIGHPC logo is the property of ACM and SIGHPC, and its use is confined to events and materials that have been approved by the SIGHPC Executive Committee. The logo is made available here for the convenience of groups that have arranged logo use in advance.
SIGHPC permits conferences or meetings (we’ll call these “conferences” from now on) with which SIGHPC has a documented, formal agreement, to display the its logo (lowercase rendering of “sighpc” with the stylized dot on the letter “i” and custom color treatments – we’ll call this “the logo” from now on) on official printed and electronic conference materials to indicate the conference’s relationship with SIGHC and support of its goals.
Use of the Logo is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The conference must have received positive notification that the “in cooperation with SIGHPC” process has been completed successfully, or the conference must be formally sponsored by SIGHPC.
- The logo may only be used in communications and advertising related to the specific conference for which sponsorship or “in cooperation with” status has been obtained (i.e., the logo may not be used to indicate general support for the parent organization of a conference, for example, or other activities of the organization other than the conference).
- The logo should not be the most distinctive or prominent feature of the print or online page where it is displayed.
- You may not display the logo on any website that contains or displays adult content, or otherwise violates applicable law or stated ACM or SIGHPC editorial policies, even in the unlikely case that those materials are associated with a conference for which sponsorship or “in cooperation” status has been secured.
- You may not display the logo in a manner that is in ACM's sole opinion misleading, defamatory, infringing, libelous, disparaging, obscene, or otherwise objectionable to ACM or SIGHPC.
- You must keep sufficient space around the logo so that it is clean and uncluttered.
- You can resize the logo to fit on your materials and/or website as long as you maintain the aspect ratio of the logo. You may not change the aspect ratio or colors of the logo in any way.
- You may not combine the logo with your own name or mark or generic terms.
Download SIGHPC Logo
Request High-Resolution Logo