What is the ACM Open Table of Contents (TOC) Service?
The ACM OpenTOC is a unique service that enables Special Interest Groups to open the content from recently held conferences enabling visitors to download the definitive version of the contents from the ACM Digital Library at no charge in perpetuity starting from the conference start date. Downloads of these articles are captured in official ACM statistics, improving the accuracy of usage and impact measurements.
- View the OpenTOC pdfs using the following supported platforms:
- Mac with Chrome, Firefox, Safari
- Windows laptop with Chrome, Edge, Internet Explorer v.11
- Android phone with Chrome or Firefox
- iPhone with Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Safari